Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hand Crafted Holiday Sale at Red Purl

I've been making final preparations for all my goodies that are going to Red Purl for the Holiday Craft Sale. (Thanks again to Sandy for cutting out all these circles for me on her Cricut marvel!)

The last month has been spent making some cute items (baby bibs, for example), finishing up a few things (the girl's pinwheel cardi, for one), and cleaning up a few things which were never worn or loved as much as they should have been (baby blankets, a couple scarves and my Sahara, if you can believe it!)--all to go to the sale.

It's the first time Amy's doing this so it will be interesting to see how it all turns out. I'm going to the store on Saturday to help her set up all the merchandise and change the store decorations from fall to Holiday.

The sale will take place at the store during the week of Thanksgiving. More details to come...stay tuned if you love to give hand-knits or have a crafter on your list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated so you will not see yours post right away. Thank you for leaving a comment; I enjoy reading each one!

May I suggest?

I Say! or at least I did once...