Sunday, September 19, 2010

When I am Determined, Watch Out!

I have to say there are times I'm glad I'm on my side.

It was only three days ago when I was writing about my deadline knitting and what I had to get done. Guess what...all done!

The blue lace scarf is blocking:

The pink socks have all their [many] ends worked in and are blocking:

And another project I had forgotten to write about, restringing my mom's necklace, is done:
The beads frayed the Kevlar string and caused it to break. I restrung it with nylon coated stainless steel wire and that should hold better. I tried to make it a touch longer at the same time, but I think it ended up the same length (somehow).

I'll show you some better pics of the finished objects when they're done blocking.

Meanwhile, let's be thankful I use my powers for good...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated so you will not see yours post right away. Thank you for leaving a comment; I enjoy reading each one!

May I suggest?

I Say! or at least I did once...