Sunday, September 4, 2011

It's Best to be Prepared

Well, thank goodness I got that hat all set to go, sorted out and up to a point where it was straight stocking stitch. I took it to the ND game yesterday. (I didn't think I'd be knitting during the game, but I thought maybe at half time or who knows.) "Who knows?" indeed. Half time turned out to be a 2 hour weather delay. They evacuated everyone out of their seats and we spent most of the time sitting on the floor on one of the ramps.

That's ok--I had my knitting to keep me occupied. I got so much done, I am working on the Kitchener this afternoon and hope to be finished soon. wOOt wOOt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated so you will not see yours post right away. Thank you for leaving a comment; I enjoy reading each one!

May I suggest?

I Say! or at least I did once...