Sunday, January 1, 2012

Lookie Lookie!

Hey! Look what I saw when I got the last Super Scarves Update:

Yup, that's my scarf on the left (with the "Super Bowl XLVI" knit in). It's nice to see it with the patch sewn in the right spot. (I curved the letters XLVI to go around it.)

I'm a little curious why it's a yellow patch instead of the same as the other scarves. (You can see several with the Indy Super Bowl logo on top of the table on the right.) Or maybe the picture was taken while it still had the paper circle I pinned on with "Sew patch here" written on it. Yup, controlling, that's me!!

In any case, very exciting to see my scarf in a group shot. If you'll be watching Super Bowl coverage, make sure to keep an eye out for it! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated so you will not see yours post right away. Thank you for leaving a comment; I enjoy reading each one!

May I suggest?

I Say! or at least I did once...