Friday, November 16, 2012

A Finish?

I realized I've been reluctant to share that I finished the Snowflake sweater last weekend. I don't really understand the reluctance, but maybe it's because I can't be sure it's done until the client accepts it. Or maybe it's just that I only get excited about things I get to keep? :)
I have the sweater blocked to size, but haven't done the finishing of working in all the ends. If I have to adjust the length of the sleeves or body, I don't want to have to find the ends I've woven in. I'm pretty sure the sleeves are going to be too long but I hope everything else works out. I sent an email to the client early this week and we're trying to find a time to meet up the week after Thanksgiving. We'll see how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated so you will not see yours post right away. Thank you for leaving a comment; I enjoy reading each one!

May I suggest?

I Say! or at least I did once...