Monday, September 9, 2013

Deadline Schmeadline (I made it)

I love you thiiiiiiiiiiis much!
At about 8:00 this evening I finished Troy's anniversary socks. They are freakishly long. All they need now is a nice blocking. Happy anniversary, honey!

After I finished them it occurred to me that I don't have any projects on the needles. Quelle horreur! I don't think that's happened since 2008.

But I do have one swatch I just finished
so it is set to be cast on...

...and this one is blocking
and ready to be assembled and have the trim knit on.

Later I remembered I do have this little dish cloth on the go:
It's one of the ones I work on while walking, and it has been a while. But really, I can't count this. It would be like reading over the grocery list and claiming that you're reading a book. Time to cast on a couple things. My stash has been waiting long enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated so you will not see yours post right away. Thank you for leaving a comment; I enjoy reading each one!

May I suggest?

I Say! or at least I did once...