Friday, October 18, 2013

Just for Fun

I told you it was coming...
My sister and I finished enough Cabbage Patch Doll hats that we could all have one. (One sister is missing; her hat has bangs but no pigtails.)

The one sister who didn't hear about it on Facebook (and whom we didn't tell) took to the idea right away. She plans to wear hers to the elementary school where her husband is the principal. You know, in case the teachers take him too seriously!
The four of us pictured here wore the hats when we went to the haunted house. They were a huge hit. I didn't collect names, but there were certainly actors breaking character to whisper to us, I love your hats.

1 comment:

Comments are moderated so you will not see yours post right away. Thank you for leaving a comment; I enjoy reading each one!

May I suggest?

I Say! or at least I did once...