Monday, July 25, 2016

Block 29: Farm Fresh Flower Block

After the Baby Chick block comes the Farm Fresh Flower:
Not much to say about this one! (You may notice that I haven't soaked out the blue marking lines yet.)

This block was started and finished at the cottage. I'm not sure it looks too much like a flower, but it certainly looks fresh in these fabrics! It's also kind of fun that the plaid lines almost match up from one piece to the next.

Here are all the blocks done so far:
_____________________
Here is Kim's block:
We thought it was interesting that we used green and yellow in the same places. I was thinking all of the colour pieces were supposed to be the flower, but maybe the green corners are the leaves coming from behind the petals. If that is the case, good thing we made them green!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated so you will not see yours post right away. Thank you for leaving a comment; I enjoy reading each one!

May I suggest?

I Say! or at least I did once...