Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Block 30: Pie Cherries Block

You saw a preview of this block when I wrote about projects I took on our trip to the UP. I finished it on the drive home.

Here is a clearer view:
Although I didn't cut the background fabric to avoid any of the elephants, I did sew the pieces so that most of them got cut off. But you can see one lone elephant managed to get included. Pretty cute how it's peeping just above the seam.

Here are all the blocks done so far:
The blue is steadily being eaten away and that catches us up to the week that ended July 23.
_____________________
Here is Kim's block:
The colour tone is a little off in the pictures, but they are the perfect tones for her quilt. Really lovely in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated so you will not see yours post right away. Thank you for leaving a comment; I enjoy reading each one!

May I suggest?

I Say! or at least I did once...