Saturday, December 31, 2016

Block 43: Summer Star Block

We are getting dangerously close to the end of the year and I am determined to finish my Farm Girl Vintage posts before the year is up.

Here is the second last block, the Summer Star Block:
By now, it's been so long since I made the block that I don't remember much about it. Looks like a lot of fiddly pieces, though. I'm not crazy about that bright tangerine colour in the quilt but it seems appropriate for a summer star.

Here are all the blocks (so far) in a virtual layout:
___________________
Here is Kim's version of the block:
She used some lovely orange and yellow tones as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated so you will not see yours post right away. Thank you for leaving a comment; I enjoy reading each one!

May I suggest?

I Say! or at least I did once...